จำนวนผู้เล่น 2 คน
อายุผู้เล่น 4 ปีขึ้นไป ระยะเวลาการเล่น 15-30 นาที
น้ำหนัก: 650 กรัม (ค่าจัดส่งสินค้าคิดตามนำ้หนักสินค้า)
players have only four pieces – chick, giraffe, elephant and lion – and they're trying to either catch the opponent's lion or move their own lion to the other side. The board is just 3×4 squares, so the game is rather short, aimed mostly at getting children interested in Shogi – but even if you're an adult, the game is enjoyable. As for how to play:
- The giraffe moves like a rook, but moves only one space.
- The elephant moves like a bishop, but moves only one space.
- The chick is directly analogous and is promoted to a full-grown chicken
- The lion is analogous to a king, except that he can win essentially by promoting, as long as it doesn't leave him in check.
- Even on this 3×4 board, you are still able to drop in pieces that you captured from your opponent!