รหัสสินค้า : BG173
NO. OF PLAYER: 1-2 PLAYER
PRODUCT OF USA
MADE IN CHINA
The Big Idea:
It’s a showdown in a bowl! Grab a spoon and watch as it magically changes color. Then, dig into the cereal-serving bowl and scoop up pieces of that color. Cross your fingers for a color flash free-for-all and collect two pieces at a time. During this all-play game, quickly collect the most cereal pieces to win!
Practices color recognition
Builds fine motor skills
Develops hand-eye coordination
Promotes sportsmanship and social skills
Cut to the Chase:
A fast-paced preschool color-matching game where 2 players compete for the most cereal pieces
Game components can also be used for pretend play
Quick, fun game that takes less than 5 minutes to play—once you’re done, battle again!
Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
For 2 players
AWARD: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award (2015)
How to play:
1. Players turn on their spoons at the same time. The scoop of the spoon changes colors.
2. Players pick up the cereal pieces that match the color of their spoon's scoop.
3. If it flashes quickly, the player has to pick up any 2 pieces at the same time.
4. The game ends once there are no more cereal pieces in the shared bowl.
5. The winner is the one with the most cereal.